Minggu, 24 Mei 2009

I believe Allah

That is d first word emerged in my mind after getting over with this exhausting weeks. I'm indeed tired facing those problems, passing those duties, and other burden that really gave me unbalanced-load. It's out of my capacity but they never stop cost to me (Astaghfirullohh...kok saya jadi gak ikhlas gini.). But I just wanna tell you that I'm not that strong, I'm not a wonderwomen, I'm not Charlie's Angel whom can do everything. I'm not. I'M HUSNI. Well, may I tell you what exactly happen to in the past weeks (terserah sih, ini kan blog saya, hehe.. -.-”). Firstly, I have 7 duties to be finished in the same weeks, in the same time, but in different places. PKMM is one of the most importunate work. My team got fund from DIKTI to held an event related to our proposal that we purposed though. And it's indeed a hard work. Happily, we had finished it succesfully. Starting with orginizing the seminar, preparing the place, the speaker, and the last, overspreading the bulletin. It was run pretty well, despite that till this time I haven't finished yet to distribute the sertificate, burning the CD, and the most important-preparing the final report-before any mentoring from DIKTI. Well, that's one of my duties. And I thing it'll definitely spent a lot of space if I write all duties, then.. I 'll just tell them in the simply way. The other duties were passing this mid test. I'm definitely believe that the result wouldn't be really good, but who cares! (saya yakin nanti pas US dapet A semuaaaa...hoho*takabur dan optimis itu beda kan....*^.^). Then I've to finish my job as translatter/transcriber in the project with some 'bule(s)'. I really confused to managed this one. Then I have to finish the task from my 'sertifikasi' subject in which I'm selected as the leader (Grrrrrhhhhh....). Go to the organization tasks. As the leader of a division in an organization, I have to always 'ngopyak-opyak para anak buah' to rearrange the Proker, and manage it as well. Then go to my fitrah as a child. My parents need me a lot and I'm really sad realizing that I just offer a little time to help them though....(Ma, Pa....maaf ya...). And the importunate work also is 'kaderisasi' which is not run gud – or I can say that it doesn't work at all-. This is the worst thing. I really sad if I heard from my friend about their organization which has finished kaderisasi and stuff. I'm afraid that I'll failed to keep forward this org, that the big time will finish, that the result will be end in smoke.....

Not to mention that I've to face my practical work (3 tests with many testee(s)) during this busy semester...Ummhhh.


I believe You hear me God. I need U a lot.Definitely.

1 komentar:

megaaisyah mengatakan...

your stir reminds me about my last semester...when everyday is being a deadline...huff... so tired...

then i decide to have a rest in the fifth semester...
i plan to do another things which is more relax and i wanna have fun!

i believe that sometimes have fun is needed...
:)